Thursday, November 30, 2017

Canada: "My poor girl got attacked by the neighbor's pit bull, which previously attacked my friend Kelli and Lynn's little dog Annie back in the summer"

CANADA -- Mist N Brook added 2 new photos to Facebook November 29, 2017 ·

My poor girl got attacked by the neighbor's pit bull, which previously attacked my friend Kelli and Lynn's little dog Annie back in the summer ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Bylaw (animal control) refuses to won't come till tomorrow, which is bull if you ask me.

But ya Brooky seems fine for the most part, she came downstairs fine and has drank water and is now laying next to me. Just have to keep watch on her and make sure her wounds are kept clean. Weird thing is tonight I decided last second to not wear my splint brace thing, which really lucky because I was able to react and get her home a lot faster and easier. But fuck, simply is the only word.

Keep Brooky in your thoughts friends. We are both extremely shook and in shock.

Rickelle Sherri Sherra Christine Danielle Danielle Jaymie ... just wanted for you guys to see what has happened ... i know you all love her alot, figured you should see this as soon as possible

Kelli Jerome Lynne Fox - it happened again ๐Ÿ˜“